Just a crazy girl who likes fandoms.
SEER OF TIME
So one time, one of my guy friends said, “I’m pretty sure I’m straight but I’ve never slept with a man so how do I know for sure if I’m not bisexual or gay” and so he actually went and picked up a guy, had sex with him and after ward he said, “Well that was fun but I appear to be straight.” and just went on with his life without making a big deal about his dip into homosexuality and really, I think everybody should be this relaxed about sexualities
A few high points:
- When making the appointment, and on all their paperwork, they asked if it was safe to contact me via phone and mail. They asked how they should identify themselves on the phone when they called.
- Everyone there was very pleasant, warm, and welcoming. I was given tons of information, multiple chances to ask questions, and the chance for STI/STD testing and other applicable exams.
- I was treated with respect. I was treated like an adult. I was allowed to be in control of my person at all times. I was not down-talked, or snarked at, or made to feel any type of way other than safe.
- They listened to me. I told them what I’d used, what I’d been thinking about using, and rather than bulldozing over my considerations, they were more than happy to set me up with a new method
- I’m unemployed and uninsured. This was not an issue. I paid nothing at the end of my visit. I had a new contraceptive, three rounds of emergency contraceptive, and literally a month’s supply of condoms.
Basically I’m super happy that Planned Parenthood is a thing.
it’s okay to enjoy disney movies with same-face female character design.
as long as you are aware that disney is consistently producing female characters with the same facial structures for a reason — on the basis that they have to look “pretty” and thus presenting a one-face beauty standard.
you don’t have to apologize for liking tangled or frozen or wanting to see big hero six but please do not defend same-face character design there is no excuse